Arizona A serene home in neutrals and dusty hues.
Hello! I hope you've had a great start to the week?! Today I'm inspired by a home decorated in neutrals, muted pastels, grey and white. The use of soft textiles throughout also work to create a relaxed. homely feel. It's actually a fairly small space (53 metres square) but the owners /designers have made clever use of every inch. What a lovely home!
Just like in yesterday's home, I can see so many pieces I love - Sitting room: rug similar to the one shown in this fabulous home from private0204, Gubi mirror. Bedroom: Felt ball rug, linen bedding and Hay boxes. Dining area: Bumling light. Office: Tivoli radio, Eames DAW chair. Hallway: Vitra Hang it All.
Anything in particular you love about this home?
Have a lovely day!
![]() |
| Stadshem via Planete Deco with thanks |
Just like in yesterday's home, I can see so many pieces I love - Sitting room: rug similar to the one shown in this fabulous home from private0204, Gubi mirror. Bedroom: Felt ball rug, linen bedding and Hay boxes. Dining area: Bumling light. Office: Tivoli radio, Eames DAW chair. Hallway: Vitra Hang it All.
Anything in particular you love about this home?
Have a lovely day!
finished already articles that discuss Arizona A serene home in neutrals and dusty hues. there can bookmark or share clicking the link https://folkartsantas.blogspot.com/2014/08/arizona-serene-home-in-neutrals-and.html?m=1 if it was helpful for you, hopefully in the article gives a broad insight about the design of the house.










0 comments:
Post a Comment