Kansas Choosing Paint Colors
![]() |
| rough computer model of client's family room, Blonde by Sherwin Williams |
Over the weekend, I had the chance to help a family friend choose a paint color for her family room/kitchen/dining area. I always enjoy doing this sort of thing--a quick question/answer sort of thing. Above is the paint color that we both decided would be the best, but I made some other renderings to make sure that there wasn't a better color out there.
![]() |
| Silvermist by Benjamin Moore |
This computer program is amazing. I took a close-up photo of the carpet, couch upholstery, and armchair upholstery, and imported it into the rendering. So helpful!
finished already articles that discuss Kansas Choosing Paint Colors there can bookmark or share clicking the link https://folkartsantas.blogspot.com/2012/06/kansas-choosing-paint-colors.html?m=1 if it was helpful for you, hopefully in the article gives a broad insight about the design of the house.




0 comments:
Post a Comment