Kansas Basement Reading Nook
![]() |
| maillardvillemanor.com: Built In Bookcase Tutorial |
![]() |
| maillardvillemanor.com: Built In Bookcase Tutorial |
Those built-in bookcases in these photos are Ikea's billy bookcases with the center set pushed forward and crown molding added. Ashli at Mini Manor is clever huh?
| Ikea Billy Bookcase, $39.99 |
I'm planning to do use this idea to create our "reading nook" downstairs, at the bottom of the stairs:
We have so many books that we kept in a huge kitchen built-in in our old house, and now we need a new home for all of those books in our new house. I want the finished area to look like this:

Ironically, I am excited that I can buy the Ikea bookcases to fit the space for such a low price. Why such a low price? Because they are made from MDF. Almost all furniture that you assemble yourself is made from MDF. Oh, well.
finished already articles that discuss Kansas Basement Reading Nook there can bookmark or share clicking the link https://folkartsantas.blogspot.com/2012/06/kansas-basement-reading-nook.html?m=1 if it was helpful for you, hopefully in the article gives a broad insight about the design of the house.




0 comments:
Post a Comment