Kansas DIY Decorative Letters- Cheap!
These beautiful letters that spell the word 'Dream' cost me about $6 bucks to make! I am super excited and can not wait to do some more of them.
Here is what I did:
I found these foam letters at Hobby Lobby just the other day... I had no idea they even existed-they are perfect!
![]() |
| red and yellow 4 in foam letters |
Second, I primed the letters with plain white acrylic paint.. the colors they came in were way to bright for me.
Then I painted them with a couple coats of flat black acrylic paint..then sanded and then added one more coat of black paint and VIOLA!!
Gorgeous decorative letters for your walls, shelves or mantel!
For a more detailed tutorial with photos go to:
P.S. If you know of any other places that sell these letters online, please feel free to share in the comments, as I am planning on buying and making plenty more of these!
finished already articles that discuss Kansas DIY Decorative Letters- Cheap! there can bookmark or share clicking the link https://folkartsantas.blogspot.com/2012/05/kansas-diy-decorative-letters-cheap.html?m=1 if it was helpful for you, hopefully in the article gives a broad insight about the design of the house.



0 comments:
Post a Comment