Kansas Alternatives to Wallpaper in the Master Bathroom
What if I didn't do wallpaper in our master bathroom? This sage paint could look good, and I could make a rug using this tutorial with a drop cloth and cotton fabric
![]() |
| http://high-heelfootinthedoor.blogspot.com, "DIY Chevron Rug" |
Paint is tempting. This is what everyone does right now. It is easier to change out than wallpaper. But I am going to resist the urge to go the easy way out. I'm going to force myself to be different, and go with my original plan:
Now that the basement isn't taking so much of our time, I can dream about projects upstairs again. And as soon as we get the wallpaper up in the bathroom, I can unpack all of our toiletry boxes that have been sitting in our bedroom. That would be nice!
finished already articles that discuss Kansas Alternatives to Wallpaper in the Master Bathroom there can bookmark or share clicking the link https://folkartsantas.blogspot.com/2012/05/kansas-alternatives-to-wallpaper-in.html?m=1 if it was helpful for you, hopefully in the article gives a broad insight about the design of the house.
![[DSC03301[3].jpg]](http://lh6.ggpht.com/_dnu7DoNodKk/S83LAywV6vI/AAAAAAAAEmM/5zyQFwO7niA/s280/DSC03301%5B3%5D.jpg)


0 comments:
Post a Comment