Kansas Busy Saturday
We had a good Saturday.
Jon tiled the tub/shower in the basement for about 13 hours. He just needs to grout and it is done!
I finished painting our built-in cupboards in the upstairs hallway and put the new knobs on.
I also fixed up the dresser that I bought at the local thrift store and it is now in my living room, waiting to be accessorized and looking something like this:
| simplifiedbee.blogspot.com, "Styling a Living Room & Photo Shoot" |
My uncle showed me his collection of insulators last night, and I think that they would be a great substitute for the alcoholic beverage peraphernalia on the dresser:
| telegraphtrail.ca, "Telegraph Insulators" |
finished already articles that discuss Kansas Busy Saturday there can bookmark or share clicking the link https://folkartsantas.blogspot.com/2012/03/kansas-busy-saturday.html?m=1 if it was helpful for you, hopefully in the article gives a broad insight about the design of the house.



0 comments:
Post a Comment